Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
3. The types of cookies used and their purposes
We use the following types of cookies:
- Tracking cookies: These track which pages you visit on the internet in order to build your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address, etc. as known to us, but is only used to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We ask your permission for these cookies. Without your permission, these cookies will not be placed.
- Social media related cookies: these register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that follow your surfing behaviour on the web.
4. Your rights in relation to your data
You have the right to access, rectify, restrict and delete personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent misuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time using your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies should not be placed. For this option, please consult the help function of your browser. Deleting cookies in your browser can have consequences for the pleasant use of this website. Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who show you advertisements via our website, among other things. You can delete these cookies centrally at www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that if you do not want cookies, we cannot guarantee that our website will work properly. Some functions of the site may be lost or you may not be able to visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertisements. It’s just that the advertisements will no longer be tailored to your interests and may therefore be repeated more often. How you can adjust your settings varies from one browser to another. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or click on one of the icons below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-gegevens-wissen-websites-opgeslagen
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=nl
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=nl_NL
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
It is also possible that cookies are placed through our websites by others, of which we are not always aware. Have you come across unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Please let us know email@example.com. You can also contact the third party directly and ask them what cookies they have placed, the reason for doing so, the cookie’s life span, and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
7. Concluding remarks
We will need to amend these statements from time to time, for example when we update our website or change the rules on cookies. You can consult this web page for the latest version. Should you have any questions and/or remarks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
email@example.com | 0616941911
KvK: 58727108 | btw: NL002283394B44